Power Solitaire VR
Parkerhill Reality Labs
Based in New Hampshire, USA
Steam VR (Vive, Rift) [Early Access]
Oculus Store (Rift) [Soon]
USD$4.99 all platforms
Jonathan Linowes, producer
Krystian Babilinski, lead developer
Power Solitaire VR is a groundbreaking version of the Klondike solitaire card game that introduces unique game play only possible in Virtual Reality. Play alone, against an intelligent robot, or live multiplayer with friends online. It's a social VR game the whole family already knows how to play.
Not your mother’s solitaire! Power Solitaire VR is Klondike solitaire but with a twist! In our unique Power Solitaire mode, place your cards onto anyone's piles, if you can beat them too it. The action escalates quickly, becoming fast and competitive. Of course, you can play regular relaxing Klondike Solitaire too.
Play alone, against an AI robot, or live multiplayer in a virtual room full of friends over the Internet. It's lively, immersive, competitive, social, and a ton of fun!
This is a seated (or standing) VR experience and requires hand controllers. Includes lots of fun little VR surprises in each environment.
A VR game the whole family already knows how to play
- Bored in your office? Throw paper balls and stuff!
- Play Klondike solitaire like real life in a virtual room
- Competitive Power Solitaire mode against up to 3 other players and/or a robot!
- Multiplayer includes voice chat and real time virtual avatar interactions
- Easily configure play area for personal size and comfort
- Fun VR easter eggs throughout!
- Requires a virtual reality headset and hand controllers
You don't play solitaire? Well, maybe your parents do!
"Reminds me a lot of I Expect You To Die, especially the visuals and interactivity"
- Matt Schoen, Unity Labs
"Great and relaxing way to play this classic card game :)"
- Nabuko San, YouTube Press Start to Begin
"Amazing! Wonderful design and it works perfect! Makes playing F*in' solitaire even more fun than it already is"
- Derek Flakenstein, Dj Han Solo Mix-Master
"I don't like virtual reality or shooting games. But I love this! And could play it for hours"
- My wife
- Oculus Rift: Release coming soon!
- PlayStation VR
- Google Daydream
- Samsung GearVR
- Windows 10 Mixed Reality
(If you are interested in reviewing pre-release platform versions, please contact us directly)